LAST DAY ALIVE For Pc:
LAST DAY ALIVE 0.6.1 for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop Grab your guns and bring your guts to survive the ultimate action-shooter game, Last Day Alive. Danger lurks everywhere. Survive against zombies using rifles, grenades, shotguns, and anything in your arsenal to secure safe havens and save survivors. Build your encampment to defend yourself against enemy attacks. Get to the chopper and lay waste on enemy bases to steal their resources. Battle other players in solo and team multiplayer tournaments. Band together with other human factions and become feared by your allies and opponents.
Kill Hordes of Zombies
Save stranded survivors and purge zombie-infested areas using a pack of weapons with intense firepower
Destroy Bases From A Helicopter
Get to the chopper and unleash a fiery bullet storm on your opponent’s base to steal their resources
Think zombies are deadly? Test your survival skills against live players in solo and 2v2 matches
Challenge Zombie Bosses
Defend yourself against zombies that can jump, wear police armor, or explode with toxic gas
Build and Customize Your Base
Build, customize, and defend your encampment from zombies and rival factions. Locate survivors, loot materials and band together to overcome a post-apocalyptic world
Last Day Alive is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
How to DOWNLOAD & INSTALL LAST DAY ALIVE FOR PC
- First Install Apk File From Here: https://goo.gl/z9mw82
- To download LAST DAY ALIVE on the laptop first install download Bluestacks application from its official website.
- Now launch Bluestacks app on your PC and then search for LAST DAY ALIVE application on the search bar.
- Check out the results displayed below your search and tap on the appropriate result.
- Now tap on the install button which you can see under LAST DAY ALIVE application.
- Wait for the installation process of LAST DAY ALIVE to complete and then click on the app to open it.
The post LAST DAY ALIVE 0.6.1 for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop appeared first on Android4Pc.